Sunday, June 19, 2011

Comic Convention Day 2

I really wanted to go to the convention again to get some more Star Wars figures and to look again. So, Daddy and Mama said okay. I went there in a train. I had lots of fun.


This picture I got to take with a scout trooper.


We met the actor who played young Boba Fett in Star Wars. Here is what he looked like in Star Wars.




Drew did a jedi training academy and got to fight with a light saber. Can you see me in the back?


This is a picture of a scout trooper, and this is a boss one. I thought it looked cool. They make their own storm trooper gear by molding plastic.


I got to take a picture with a storm trooper. I got to hold the gun. It was heavy.


I saw a lego creation of storm troopers and Darth Vader in a restaurant eating food.


There was free sketches, and you could ask him to draw a Star Wars character, and he drew it for me. I made him draw a hammerhead.


It was cool that I could take a picture with a lot of Star Wars characters. It was so cool. It was fun.

No comments: