Saturday, June 18, 2011

Comic Convention

My mom took us to the Comic Convention. She got free tickets. It was really fun, and we got to buy some things.


This picture I took with a Storm Trooper. 



I got to take a picture with Captain Jack Sparrow.


I got to buy a toy of my favorite Star Wars alien - a hammerhead.




Here's a picture of Darth Vader.


This is a mouse droid.



I got to take a picture with a storm trooper officer.


I spotted a toy of the Starspeeder 1000, and I got to buy it. It makes cool sounds, and it's really cool. I felt really excited when I saw it!


I got to take a picture with the actor of young Anakin Skywalker in Episode 1. He was 8 when he was in the movie. Now, he is 22. It was fun.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I had a lot of fun taking you guys to this. It was fun to see all the costumes. And, I'm glad you were able to find the Starspeeder 1000!